- This ultrasonic couplant is a thixotropic, water-based, blue gel which is non-hazardous. Available in a 1 litre tub or A 100 ml flip-top bottle.
- Other Cygnus product brochures can be accessed from the Product Brochures page.
- Please note there is a minimum order value of £100 due to rising costs.
It is essential that ultrasonic couplant is used when taking thickness measurements (although not needed underwater). Couplant ensures that there are no air gaps between the probe and the surface being measured.
We supply UCA-2M Ultrasonic Couplant which is a thixotropic, water-based, blue gel which is non-hazardous. It is available either in a 1 litre tub or 118ml flip-top bottle, ideal for carrying on site:
- UCA-2M 1 litre tub P/N 001-3707
- UCA-2M 100 ml P/N 001-3708.
100ml Bottle, 1 Litre Tub
There are no reviews yet.