Knurled Rings & Membrane Keys
- Knurled ring assembly and membrane keys are available to purchase as spares for all single crystal probes.
- Other Cygnus product brochures can be accessed from the Product Brochures page.
- Please note there is a minimum order value of £100 due to rising costs.
Supplied with all single crystal probes, the knurled ring holds the membrane in place.
The membrane key is used to unscrew and screw in the locking ring which the membrane is fitted into.
Available as spares the part numbers are as follows:
- Knurled Ring Assembly for 19 mm (3/4″) Probes 001-3705
- Knurled Ring Assembly for 13 mm (1/2″) INOX Probes 001-3709
- Knurled Ring Assembly for 13 mm (1/2″) Probes 001-3704
- Knurled Ring Assembly for 6 mm (1/4″) Probes 001-3703
- Membrane Key for 19 mm (3/4″) Probes 001-2610
- Membrane Key for 13 mm (1/2″) Probes 001-2611
- Membrane Key for 6 mm (1/4″) Probes 001-2612.
|Membrane Keys and Knurled Ring Assembly||
Membrane Key for 19mm Probes, Membrane Key for 13mm Probes, Membrane Key for 6mm Probes, Knurled Ring Assembly for 6mm Probes, Knurled Ring Assembly for 19mm Probes
There are no reviews yet.