IMX is industry-wide but focuses on the inland and intracoastal marine transportation industry. From CEOs and marine contractors to engineered and regulatory representatives, attendees represent a wide range of roles within the river industry.
In a recent survey of past attendees, over 60% selected the opportunity to visit tradeshow exhibitors as their top reason for attending IMX. In 2018, attendees represented over 530 businesses and organizations, including:
- Barge and towboat owners and operators
- Shallow draft ports and terminals, stevedoring firms
- Fleeting and harbor service providers
- Inland shipyards and repair facilities
- Dredging companies and marine contractors
- Engineers, divers, surveyors, consultants
- Related government agencies.
If you are attending the Inland Marine Expo (IMX 2023) and would like to arrange a chat with a member of the Cygnus team, please click BOOK A CHAT.
Cygnus Stand #903
31 May – 02 June 2023
Music City Center, 201 Rep. John Lewis Way South, Nashville, TN 37203, USA